RAW GTO is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APP), contained in the current Commonwealth Privacy Act.
Above all, implementation of this policy is your assurance that we take your privacy seriously and always take the utmost care in protecting your personal information.
Where we use the words ‘we’ and ‘us’ in this document, it means “RAW GTO”. If (potential or existing) clients, employees or job seeker does not supply us with the personal information we request then we may not be able to supply the requested services.
Your Personal Information
To provide you with the most appropriate service, product, training, employment and/or any associated service, we may need to collect personal information from you. RAW GTO will make every effort to ensure that the personal information collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
We do so to:
- Assist in providing the product or service best suited;
- Set up, administer and manage our products and services;
- Gather information for statistical, reporting, licensing and marketing purposes;
- Perform tasks in connection with purchasing or funding products and services;
- Manage, train and develop our employees;
- To improve and develop our products and services;
- Manage complaints and disputes and report to dispute resolution bodies;
- Collection or promotion of market research, data or promotional material.
Collection of personal information
RAW GTO may collect this information in several ways including (over the counter) pre-prepared forms, telephone or the internet. Where practical, we will endeavour to collect personal information directly from you. Where services are provided on behalf of a Commonwealth and/or State Government Department, we may collect personal information from such government departments and agencies.
We may also need to collect personal information from other third parties or partners with or without your direct involvement. However, this will only be information you have been advised will be shared between the parties for:
- Delivery of products and or services;
- Referral to a potential Host Employee;
- Apprenticeship/Traineeship / training enrolment, registration and contact;
- Health or medical requirements; and
- Statistical information and review.
If we are unable to collect your personal information we may not be able to provide you with any, some, or all the features of our products and services. By using the RAW GTO website, users will be deemed to consent to us monitoring the use of the website and using the information collected for the purposes of promotion employment and group training and/or related services. If a user uses our website and do not consent to the use of their personal information for these purposes, then they should contact us.
Information will not be provided overseas recipients without the direct consent of the client, employee or job seeker.
Use and disclosure
RAW GTO will only use and disclose an individual’s personal information for the purpose for which it was collected, or as reasonably expected for marketing and reporting. This includes:
- Address, Telephone/mobile numbers;
- USI – for example DOB, drivers licence details and/or health information/access/identification;
- Financial information required in the process of business or services to meet legal and taxation obligations;
- To third parties with individual consent or as legislation has provisions.
- We will only disclose personal information to a third party where one or more of the following apply:
- it is authorised or required by law – for example Occupational or Work health and Safety laws;
- it will protect the rights, property or personal safety of another person;
- RAW GTO believes on reasonable grounds that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of the individual concerned or of another person.
Access to and Correction of personal information
You can access your personal information at any time, except when authorities or government legislation requires the refusal of access. To access your personal information, please specify in writing the type/s of information you wish to view. You will be required to provide proof of identification. We may not provide access to the personal information where we are permitted to refuse to provide such access under the Privacy Act. We may also impost a charge of providing such access to the personal information. If we are notified that the personal information we hold is not accurate, complete or up to date then we will act to correct the information.
Storage & Security
RAW GTO has appropriate security measures in place to protect personal information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We will take all reasonable steps to maintain the privacy and security of personal information. We ensure this by having security measures such as:
- storing electronic information on a secure server with restricted password only access;
- storing hardcopy documents securely on our premises.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required for any purpose.
We may change the way we handle personal information from time to time. If we do so, we will update this Policy.
Resolving Privacy Concerns
All complaints regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be made in writing to RAW GTO email@example.com